Japan Cultural Expo Fantastic IWATE
10 years of reconstruction from the East Japan Earthquake Disaster
Live concert “Ganbarou-Tohoku” (Tohoku can do it) to support the reconstruction
– “Non”, live concert to watch from home –
Saturday, February 27th, 2021 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Kamaishi Civic Hall, TETTO, other venues(Online live streaming )
[ Performed by ] "Non" and artists supporting the reconstruction (will be announced at a later date)
Nishikicho Seinenkai (Nishikicho Youth Association performing Toramai - Tiger Dance), Citizens of Kamaishi City
10 years have passed since the East Japan Earthquake Disaster,
let's support altogether the further reconstruction of the disaster areas!
This concert for the support of the reconstruction, will be streamed online from 2 venues in Tokyo and Kamaishi. Starting with the leading traditional entertainment of Kamaishi, "Toramai" (Tiger Dance), the actress Non and various artists will perform several famous songs in support of the reconstruction of the region of Tohoku. For the Finale, citizens of Kamaishi city will unite their heart to sing in chorus on Non's original song, and collaborate with the joining artists. We strongly hope you will enjoy this concert for reconstruction that will not be beaten by Coronavirus, on this unique day.
In line with this live concert, support money will be collected for disaster areas in the prefecture of Iwate. This support money will be donated to the prefecture of Iwate and related municipalities for exclusively use (for projects like the restoration of cultural properties, and the promotion of culture and arts for further continuing the reconstruction), to encourage the Promotion of Culture and Arts for the reconstruction. A report on the beneficiaries and utilization of the donation, will be later released on our website and the website of the performers' agencies.
Viewing fee : 1,500 Japanese yen Tickets are here
On sale at "PIA LIVE STREAM" from February 9th, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Guide concerning the performance and attention
- The present concert will use the video streaming platform "ULIZA".
- [System requirements to view the concert]
- 1. Smartphones, tablets
- iOS 11.0 or later (with the latest version of Safari) / iPadOS 13 (with latest version of Safari)
- Android OS 5.0 or later (with the latest version of Google Chrome)
- 2. Personal computers
- Windows 8.1 (with the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox) or Windows10 (with the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, MS Edge, Firefox) / MacOS 10.9 or later (with the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox). Please make sure to comply with the aforementioned system requirements when viewing the concert.
- Before purchasing, check the system requirements to make sure you will be able to view the concert.
- [Notes when viewing the concert]
- This will be a pay streaming and all rights are reserved by the organizer. You may be held legally liable for the unauthorized reproduction/sharing videos/images of the concert online/ offline.
- [PIA LIVE STREAM Terms of Service]
- Please purchase upon reading and accepting the terms of the present service from the link below. PIA LIVE STREAM Terms of Service https://w.pia.jp/t/pls-tos/
- [For inquiries on viewing the concert]
- Tel: 017-718-3572
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- * Please note that we stop accepting inquiries on the day of each concert, about 1 hour after the said concert ends (including weekends and holidays)
|Organized by the Executive Committee of Shiawaseizurukuni IWATE (Iwate, Land of the Rising Happiness)
|With the help of the City of Kamaishi, Kamaishi-DMC, Ltd., the Kamaishi-Kankou-Bussan-Kyoukai Foundation (the Kamaishi Tourism and Local Products Association)
|Supported by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan, through the Japan Arts Council, Fiscal Year 2021
|Executive Committee of Shiawaseizurukuni IWATE（SAP）
||03-6912-0945 （（10:00~18:00 weekday））